Did you know that every agent that has a listing on the MLS has a basic profile automatically generated for him or her on realtor.com®? It’s 100% free, but it’s up to you-the REALTOR®-to make it the best it can be.
Your realtor.com® dashboard includes a set of free tools designed to help you improve your online presence and build trust and credibility. Enhance your listings, manage ratings, reviews and recommendations, send reports to clients, and much more. The first thing you should do is claim your FREE agent profile, so it will automatically be included in the realtor.com® find a REALTOR® directory, greatly boosting your visibility, SEO, and referral potential!
Your realtor.com® profile allows clients to share their experience working with you on the sale or purchase of a home (displayed as a review). This unique and free feature showcases agent accomplishments and market expertise coupled with free listing exposure! Additionally, a robust recommendation engine that is not tied to past clients, allows you to showcase your professionalism with recommendations from business associates, friends, family and others.
Here are some features included with your profile:
- Listing metrics (pulled from MLS)
- Interactive map of your listing activity
- Designations and certifications (pulled from NRDS)
- Email lead generation (Ask a Question button)
- Languages spoken (pulled from NRDS)
- Current listings (pulled from MLS)
- Closed transactions (available in some markets)
Here’s a list of thing you should add to your profile:
- Your profile and background photo
- Your specializations
- Areas you serve
- Imported recommendations from LinkedIn®
- Add videos and photos to recommendations
- Blog posts from your own website
- Link to your personal website
- Social networking links (Facebook, LinkedIn®, Twitter)
For more information, stop by the realtor.com® booth at the expo, Booth #2212!